Chitika

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mark Eagle's Spring presentation

Over the weekend, I took the chance to watch the videotape of Mark Eagle's Introductionn to Spring in front of Atlanta JUG Meeting back in July 2004. The videotape was very good, even though it's mainly focusing on the presentation but not covering any of the audiences. I learned a lot from the presentation, and I'm suggesting anyone else to do the same.

It's a two-hour presentation, packed with good stuffs. Even though it's probably best to be there myself, watching a presentation which can be reversed and repeated over and over again, until I get the point, is also good.

So again, watch the videotape here, and let me know what you think.. :D

Further Reading:
Expert One-on-One J2EE Development without EJB
Spring Live
Spring in Action

No comments:

Post a Comment